Do you fall into any of the following categories?
- A school-leaver, ambitious in taking up software development as a career
- An undergraduate, trying to find some work
- A graduate, lacking the skills to work as a developer
If you belong to any of the above groups, you definitely need to take advantage of this training programme. It’s not just a programme – it’s rigorous, fast-paced and work-oriented. A little warning though… This is NOT for the weak-hearted, or the busy ones who can’t commit to this programme.
Here’s what you get:
- Intensive training on building PHP applications.
- A thorough grounding on working with MySQL database servers
- Hands-on activities and training, based on real-world projects.
What happens after training?
Those who successfully complete this programme will be:
- able to instantly apply to programmers’ positions at leading organisations.
- able to do freelance work, even by staying at home.
- eligible to work as on-call developers with Marha Online, or be suitable for fixed employment positions with us.
Commencement: Soon, within the next two weeks. Book your places early to avoid disappointment.
Your total investment: Rs.12,000/-
Course duration: 20 to 30 days (full-time – Monday to Saturday. 4 hours per session)
Eligibility: you need to have ALL of the following:
- Be very comfortable with learning English.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Have a basic knowledge of working with computers. Priority will be given to those who demonstrate their programming abilities.
- Be WELL-DISCIPLINED, committed, honest and hard-working.
- Be a self-starter who can take a little instructions and use his/her initiative to complete a task.
- Be a team-player.
- Have a good background in mathematics and ‘intelligent’ problem solving.
Restrictions: This is NOT for those busy people who are already in any kind of full-time work.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in pursuing this programme, simply send an email telling us about yourself, to: email@example.com, or call 0722.980.688 for any clarification.